Planning & executing an Event, is a large undertaking, and we appreciate that. Knowing in advance what can, and cannot, be created, is a critical step in the ease, which we strive to create.
With this in mind, here is a non-exhaustive list, and the combinations, are truly up to you.
All Events Area: The inclusions of the Venue Rental [which is available for the entire day, or for 3 hours [Ceremony Only for example] or for 5 hours, when a Dinner Party is more what you had in mind.
- The Bowery
- Bowery Lawn Area [including 342 sq ft of dance floor]
- The Station: Our food, photo or alternate Bar location, looking down and over the Gardens, and onwards to Kalamalka Lake.
- Reception tables, chairs, linens, cutlery & water glasses for your Guests.
- Parking, washrooms, and even a fire-pit.
- Ample handmade seating benches along the Lawn and a stand-up rail with spots for your food and drink.
Catering: Lovely selections in 5 courses [how many you choose is up to you].
- Appetizers [before your meal or served as a Midnite Snack]
- Full Dinner Menus [Family Style for Groups of 125 or less OR Buffet]
- Gaia the Pizza Oven
- She is a story unto herself! Handmade Forno Oven and Artisan Crusts
Bar Service: GO Supplied Bartenders or outside sourced. The Bar and The Bowery are wonderful together.
We have a Wedding and Custom Event Package for your review and a FAQ/Policy document where we have answered all the questions we have received, so far, as well.
Best place to start is with an email to: email@example.com
We also send along a little something to help you with the start of your budgeting, and the quoting process, including deposits, is thoroughly explained [or we have done our best to make it so.]
Looking forward to hearing from you.